Cycling pants with suspenders, with sublimation on the legs and around the circumference of the legs’ bottoms. The construction is well-fitting, for demanding cyclists who seek both comfort and durability. The suspenders are made of elastic and very pleasant to the touch mesh, their cut prevents them from slipping off during the heaviest training sessions.
The sublimated material is Shield, which is woven in a thicker weave technology, thus increasing the athlete’s aerodynamics. This technology also makes the material non-transparent even when using lighter artworks.
The Martombike PowerPace insert is a very comfortable model that comes with different kinds of foam profiled from the inside with a laser, which allows it to adapt perfectly to the competitor’s body. On top of that, it utilizes TRS System holes that reduce the contact area between the cyclist and the seat, thus increasing the comfort and ventilation when training.
Located on the bottom of the legs is a 45 mm wide Antislip tape, which prevents the shorts from rolling up, all while not squeezing on the thigh and perfectly ventilating the contact area with the body.
• advanced, multi-panel construction,
• flat seams,
• Martombike PowerPace insert,
• Antislip – the best fitting anti-slip tape on the market,
• thickly woven Shield material.
• Aenergia material – a weave that stimulates functioning of muscles with increased compressive action.
• YELLOW FLUO reflective color