A perfect jacket for winter days. Made of Italian material Bell with membrane of very high thermals.
• +10 ºC – good for training, with something like a cycling shirt underneath,
• -15 ºC – when dressing in layers, as in an undershirt or cycling shirt as the first layer and the second layer – a cycling sweatshirt with thermal properties.
An innovative hydrophilic membrane, completely free from pores, which means it won’t get clogged over a prolonged use. It has great thermal-insulating properties, 10000mm waterproofing and breathability of 11000 g/m2/24h. Such characteristics ensure us with comfortable training even at low temperatures. The outer layer is chemically finished using the Water and Oil Repilent technology. This prevents it from collecting water or dirt in its weave. Thermal regulation is provided by inserts made of highly elastic, breathable knitwear.
How to get measured – 390 jacket:
The modern cut makes this the best jacket available on our market. When designing this jacket, we focused on maximum comfort for a demanding competitor. We used an asymmetric zipper to ensure comfort around the collar. The inside of the collar is made of a pleasantly feeling material.
A Model 390 jacket also comes with an unheard of solution in form of asymmetric pocket divided into two parts:
• open – for a water bottle (no more freezing isotonics),
• closed with a zipper.
Thanks to using all those innovative solutions, we were able to keep the weight of a sweatshirt used as a second layer material without a membrane!
Tested in truly difficult conditions by competitors from, among others, the Volkswagen Utility Vehicles MTB Team, who have been abusing them for a few season now.
• professional cut,
• soft and pleasant to the touch material,
• water and dirt resistant,
• modern membrane that doesn’t lose its properties over a longer use.